• Dr. Sushma , Dean of Education, Kurukshetra University, Visiting Academic, QUT Australia
“Literacy has changed from the 3 R’s (Reading, wRiting, aRithmetics) to 4 R’s (Reading, wRiting, aRithmetics and computer”.
• Ms. Padmini, Principal RV Girls high School, winner of Aryabhatta Award for Education.
"Technology makes communication more effective."
• Dr. Cicy Roy Mathew, Principal, Kendriya Vidyalaya, Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram.
"PBL has enabled students to reach out to the community."
• Mr. Dandapani, Winner of First State Award under the Block Research Teacher Educator (BRTE) category
"I strongly feel, ICT Enables, Enriches, Benefits and provides students the skills to face 21st Century Challenges".
• Ms Silpa - ISP winner and Research Scholar
“I am glad that I could make it to the finals of ISP and it was a moment of pride when I was declared one of the winners.”
• Dr. Atanu Rakshit - Deputy Director of International Institute of Information Technology Pune
"Leading a movement towards change…"
• Interview with Ms. Vanishree, Winner of the Intel Scholar Program 2009
"Young engineer takes up research as a career"
• Dr. Rathan U. Kelkar IAS, Director. Kerala State IT Mission (KSITM)
"Our main objective has been to build Kerala into a knowledge economy."
• Interview with Ms.Ansu. K & Ms. Jincy Saji (learners from Nellikunnu Akshaya Center - District Kollam, Kerala, India)
“We learned how to work as a team, how to help others, how to collect data, how to prepare a project together, how to think well and solve problems etc. It was fun learning computers together in a team” - Ms Ansu.
“We can solve any problem in the world through team work” – Ms. Jincy Saji