DMCA Notice and Procedure
If you believe that your work was copied or posted on our Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact our designated agent at the email address below:
Intel Copyright Agent
3100 NE Shute Road, M/S RS5-118
Hillsboro, OR 97124
Fax: (503) 613-7292
If your content has not been posted to any Intel site previous, your notification must include the following information:
- A description of the copyrighted work you claim to have been infringed. If you are not the owner of the copyrighted work, you must also include your electronic or digital signature as a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on our Website;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Intel to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notification is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Upon receipt of the written Notification containing the information as outlined in 1 through 5 above:
- Intel shall remove or disable access to the material that is alleged to be infringing;
- Intel shall forward the written notification to such alleged infringer ("Subscriber");
- Intel shall take reasonable steps to promptly notify the Subscriber that it has removed or disabled access to the material.
To be effective, a Counter Notification must be a written communication provided to Intel's Designated Agent that includes substantially the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the Subscriber;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that the Subscriber has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled;
- The Subscriber's name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that the Subscriber consents to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if the Subscriber's address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the Service Provider may be found, and that the Subscriber will accept service of process from the person who provided notification or an agent of such person
Upon receipt of a Counter Notification containing the information as outlined in 1 through 4 above:
- Intel shall promptly provide you, the complaining party, with a copy of the Counter Notification;
- Intel shall inform you that it will replace the removed material or cease disabling access to it within ten (10) business days;
- Intel shall replace the removed material or cease disabling access to the material within ten (10) to fourteen (14) business days following receipt of the Counter Notification, provided Intel's Designated Agent has not received notice from you that an action has been filed seeking a court order to restrain Subscriber from engaging in infringing activity relating to the material on Intel's network or system.
Intel may, in appropriate circumstances, terminate an account holder or subscriber to an Intel Web Sites if he or she is a repeat infringer. If you believe that an account holder or subscriber is a repeat infringer, please follow the instructions above to contact Intel's DMCA agent and provide information sufficient for us to verify that the account holder or subscriber is a repeat infringer.
©Copyright Intel Corporation. All rights reserved. Intel Corporation, 2200 Mission College Blvd., Santa Clara, CA 95052-8119, USA.
NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT (DMCA)
NOTE: THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IS PROVIDED EXCLUSIVELY FOR NOTIFYING INTEL THAT YOUR COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL MAY HAVE BEEN INFRINGED. ALL OTHER INQUIRIES, SUCH AS REQUESTS FOR TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE, REPORTS OF EMAIL ABUSE, AND PIRACY REPORTS, WILL NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE THROUGH THIS PROCESS.