- Supports one Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2400 product family - 95 W max
- Six memory sockets, registered/unbuffered
- Up to eight SAS/SATA ports plus two SATA 6 Gb ports and four SATA 3 Gb ports via Intel® C600 series chipset with Intel® C600 upgrade key options
- One PCIe* Gen 3 x8 slot (x16 mechanical) plus one Intel® I/O Expansion Module slot
- SSI ATX form factor (12” x 9.6”)
- Three mini SAS ports including SCU ports and four AHCI 3 Gb ports
- Dedicated internal 6 Gb SAS ROC module connector
- Integrated BMC with Intel® Remote Management Module and KVM option Server Engine LLC Pilot III* with 128 MB DDR3
- Supports Intel® Server Management
- Separate SKUs available with integrated dual GbE or quad GbE
- Available in integrated systems: rack-optimized, 1U systems
Entry one-socket server board for embedded and data center
The Intel® Server Board S1400SP family is a one-socket server board featuring the Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2400 family. This small form factor board supports six memory slots and offers great I/O flexibility with one PCIe* Gen 3 x8 slot in addition to an Intel® I/O Expansion Module and a dedicated SAS ROC connector.
Built for entry-level affordability, the rack-optimized Intel S1400SP Server Board family is also available in a family of 1U rack-optimized barebones systems, which are ideal for cost-conscious embedded, data center, and storage solutions.