- Supports two Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2400 product family - 95 W max
- SSI CEB form factor (12’’ x 10.5’’)
- Eight memory sockets support registered/unbuffered DIMM slots, with 6-channel memory
- Up to eight SAS/SATA ports plus two SATA 6 Gb ports via Intel® C600 series chipset with Intel® C600 upgrade key options
- Integrated I/0 with support for one PCIe* 3 x 16 riser, one PCIe 3 x 8 I/O module, and x4 SAS RAID modules
- Storage support for 10 onboard SATA and 2 mini-SAS
- Separate SKU available for integrated dual 1 GbE controller or quad 1 GbE controller
Rack-Optimized, Value 2-Socket Board for Embedded Appliances
The Intel® Server Board S2400EP family supports dual Intel® Xeon® processors E5-2400 with 8 DIMMs, 6-channel native DDR-3 support, and a healthy storage capability with 10 onboard SATA and 2 mini-SAS. The Intel Server Board S2400EP family comes in an industry standard SSI CEB form factor, long-life roadmap support, and the availability of short chassis length barebone systems.
The Intel Server Board S2400EP product family is designed for high–density rack-optimized deployments, either in value data centers or in embedded applications.