- Intel® Server Board S2600CP
- Supports the new Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 product family
- One 550W fixed or two 750W redundant power supplies
- Eight 3.5-inch hot-swap drives
- Six PCIe* Gen3 slots (6 x 8 electrical)
- Sixteen memory sockets support LR/U/R-DIMMs
- Intel® Quad Gigabit Ethernet with Intel® Virtualization Technology - dual gigabit Ethernet option available
- Onboard flash boot support includes eUSB SSD and SATA DOM
- Committed 5-year product life cycle
- Available expansion options: Intel® RAID C600 upgrade key options for eight SAS/SATA ports, two SATA 6Gb ports, and four SATA 3Gb ports
Mainstream Dual-Socket Server System Featuring the Powerful Performance of the New Intel® Xeon® Processor E5-2600 Product Family
The Intel® Server System P4300CP family is an integrated 4U pedestal (rackable) system with a variety of storage and power supply options. The Intel Server System P4300CP family features the Intel® Server Board S2600CP for powerful performance and flexible feature advantages specific to the small and medium business and storage segments. With 16 DIMMs, dual or quad 1GbE LOM, and eight PCIe Gen3 I/O slots, the Intel Server System P4300CP family provides excellent standard features for a variety of front and back office usage models with plenty of room for growth.
The P4300CP family makes use of several exclusive new Intel® Server Board Technology Innovations. The Intel Advanced Management Technology1 helps simplify and optimize system management for higher capacity and more secure platform management. Intel® Quiet Thermal Technology provides thermal and acoustic management to reduce unnecessary noise and provide cooling flexibility while maximizing system efficiency. This board also makes use of power delivery enhancements from the Intel® Efficient Power Technology to help improve power efficiency and reliability.
For small and medium businesses that need the added performance and flexibility that only comes from the latest Intel® Xeon® processors.