Acer's thinnest and lightest touch Ultrabook. This computer is designed to help you explore sides of yourself you didn't even know you had.
Featuring dual displays, it offers the performance of a notebook when you need it and the convenience of a tablet when you don't.
Part laptop. Part tablet. This touch-enabled 12" 2 in 1 laptop combines the fun of a Windows 8 touch tablet with the power and productivity of an Ultrabook™.
The LIFEBOOK U772 Ultrabook™ packs all the advantages of Ultrabook™ technology into a very solid reliable package which could only be built by Fujitsu.
Featuring an eye-catching metal design, the HP ENVY TouchSmart* Ultrabook™ 4 offers a 14-inch multitouch HD display.
Get it done in laptop mode. Stay a step ahead in tablet mode. Show the competition what you've got in tent mode. Bring it front and center in stand mode.
Introducing the Samsung Series 9* Ultrabook™ with the 3rd generation Intel® Core™ i5 processor. Premium power and speed in a stunningly slim body.
It's the best of both worlds: a full HD laptop and a touchscreen tablet. All in a compact, mobile design that's ready from the word "go."
Optimized for Windows 8*, the Satellite* U925t provides the performance of an Ultrabook™ with the portability and ease of use of a tablet.
With uncompromising performance, and premium picture and audio quality in a remarkably thin profile, it's the Ultrabook™ that's impossible to ignore.
1. Ultrabook™ products are offered in multiple models. Some models may not be available in your market. Consult your Ultrabook™ manufacturer. For more information and details, visit www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/sponsors-of-tomorrow/ultrabook.html.
2. Built-in visual features are not enabled on all PCs, and optimized software may be required. Check with your system manufacturer. Learn more at www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/architecture-and-technology/visual-technology/intel-visual-technology-consumer.html.
3. Requires a system with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology. Intel® Turbo Boost Technology and Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 are only available on select Intel® processors. Consult your PC manufacturer. Performance varies depending on hardware, software, and system configuration. For more information, visit www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/architecture-and-technology/turbo-boost/turbo-boost-technology.html.
4. Intel® Smart Connect Technology requires a select Intel® processor, Intel® software and BIOS update, Intel® Wireless adapter, and Internet connectivity. Solid-state memory or drive equivalent may be required. Depending on system configuration, your results may vary. Contact your system manufacturer for more information.
5. Intel® Rapid Start Technology transitions a system that is in Sleep or Standby, an S3 power state that keeps memory and other components powered, to a hardware power state that does not do so, an S4 power state. Refer to manufacturer’s specifications for system specific information.
6. Results have been estimated based on internal Intel analysis and are provided for informational purposes only. Any difference in system hardware or software design or configuration may affect actual performance.
7. No computer system can provide absolute security. Requires an enabled Intel® processor, enabled chipset, and firmware and software optimized to use the technologies. Consult your system manufacturer and software vendor for more information.
8. Intel® Smart Response Technology requires a Intel® Core™ processor, select Intel® chipset, Intel® Rapid Storage Technology software version 12.5 or higher, and a solid-state hybrid drive reporting at least 16 GB capacity and supporting SATA-I/O hybrid information feature. Depending on system configuration, your results may vary. Contact your system manufacturer for more information.
9. No system can provide absolute security under all conditions. Requires an Intel® Identity Protection Technology-enabled system, including a 3rd or 4th generation Intel® Core™ processor, an enabled chipset, firmware, software, and participating website. Consult your system manufacturer. Intel assumes no liability for lost or stolen data and/or systems or any resulting damages. For more information, visit http://ipt.intel.com.